Friday, August 7, 2009

A-B-C... It's Easy As 1-2-3

Or is it?

Ev
ery now and then, I meet a teacher whose passion and motivation absolutely blows me away. We've all had these teachers before- they're the ones that continuously encourage us to keep going when we can't find the solution, the ones that lead us in the right direction, the ones that genuinely care about their students and their profession.

In my life, I've been lucky enough to have met three of these educators- Dana Peterson (my first grade teacher- Spring Hill, FL), Melissa Forney (Does she really need an appositive?) and Julie Rowley (my former supervising teacher- Orange County).These women are amazing and I wholeheartedly believe they were born to inspire others.

I created
this frame for Melissa Forney, the Writing Guru, because she truly is an inspirational teacher.